- 1. Unless otherwise indicated, this Website and its contents are the property of The Immersion Global Education Pty Ltd. The copyright in the material contained on this Website belongs to the organisation or its licensors.
- 2. The information placed on this Website by the Organisation has been prepared solely for the purpose of providing selected information about the organisation, its subsidiary companies and organisations with which it is associated; and about the respective services which they offer.
- 3. Immersion Global Education does not make any warranty that information contained on this Website, or on any site linked to this Website, is complete, accurate or up-to-date; and the organisation is not responsible for the results of reliance on any such information.
- 4. Immersion Global Education does not make any warranty that use of the Website will be uninterrupted, virus-free or error-free; or that use of the Website will not affect other software or operating systems used to access the Website. Any warranties provided under the general law are expressly excluded to the fullest extent possible. In particular, the organisation does not warrant that use of the Website will not infringe the rights of any other person or organisation; nor that the Website is of reasonable quality or fit for any particular purpose, even if the Organisation has received notice of an intention to use the Website for that purpose.
- 5. To the extent permitted in law, Immersion Global Education accepts no liability for any loss or damage which may be suffered by other parties as a direct or indirect result of using this Website (including loss of profit, loss of opportunity, loss of business, and consequential loss).
6. These terms are governed by Australian law, and the Courts of Australia have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to them.